Monday, August 17, 2015

There has been a hole in my life...

And it is called having a creative outlet. The right side of my brain has been so bored and so lazy. This may sound silly to you, especially with all of the projects I seemingly do around my house, but my creativity is so lacking. And I miss it so so much. 



When I was in high school I literally had at   least three hours of my day dedicated to artistic development and then hours at home doing the same. When I started my freshman year of college as a graphic design major, many many more hours were dedicated to sketches and the creative process. And then, suddenly, my whole person was flipped over to the intellectual scientific realm of which I was not accustomed to dedicating my thoughts to, and boy, was it hard for me. Now 4 years later I maybe do something creative/artistic once a week and most of the time it's not even an original idea. The right side of my brain has gotten so lazy, all of my "ideas" are from Pinterest (which I love by the way, but come on, it's not original). 

I give you this little spill to say, the creative Molly has been hidden away for too long and she is starting to get P'ed off that she hasn't been utilized. I'm not sure exactly what all that means besides I want to start dedicating more time to creativity. That's why the sudden influx of sign making and I hope it continues. So I ask of you, if you have any opportunities for me, needing something painted or otherwise crafted up, I want to be your girl! I hope in the months, year to come you will be seeing a lot more from me in that area. Keep your eyes posted!

 
In His hug, 
Molly

P.s. If you are interested in a similar sign, I'm accepting orders! Also, I plan on re-vamping/opening my online store soon. Watch out world! 

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to think up things to put on one for Grandpa. His birthday is in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It